Zabisco - in the media spotlight
We may be small, but we get big attention. Just check out some of the more high profile spots we've had in the media. We're always up to something interesting, so be sure to check out our twitter feed to stay up to date with the latest from Zabisco.
- New Media Age - User Experience Directory 2010 Sponsorship
- New Media Age - User Experience Directory 2009 Sponsorship
- New Media Age - User Experience Directory 2008 Sponsorship
- .NET Magazine - 6 page cover feature on User Experience
- Web Designer Magazine - 4 page agency feature, plus campaign spotlight
- BBC Three - Featured as an expert agency
In the latest NMA UX Directory, we have our own agency infographic as well as an editorial feature on why content is still king.
We were headline sponsors of the NMA UX Directory for the second year running with an introduction to our new branding too.
We ran 2 editorial features as part of our sponsorship of the industry's premier user experience supplement from NMA before the Zabisco rebrand.
When .NET Magazine ran a cover feature on 'creating the perfect user experience', who better to write the 6 page editorial than us!
When we were asked to be part of the BBC Three series 'The Bullshit Detective' we took it as an insult. Then we found out it was because they wanted us to be featured as a top-class Marketing agency compared to all the cowboys out there, so we we're quite pleased to have the camera crew over for the day and watch us create a brand from scratch!
The popular web designer magazine were a lovely bunch who profiled our agency in a 4 page spread - thanks guys!
This online ezine is the favourite of the entire office and you can see our handywork and comments regularly in the features.